Data from house buying firm Property Solvers tracks data from the moment a property is listed on the UK’s leading property portals, to the point where it’s marked as officially sold on the HM Land Registry.
The top three selling postcodes
This was followed by DA4 in Dartford, where homes took an average of 128 days to complete sales, and DA10 in Swanscombe with an average of 134 days.
The top three slowest postcodes
DA9 in Greenhithe was recorded to be the postcode in Dartford where homes sold the slowest within the last year, with houses taking an average of 155 days to complete sales.
This was followed by DA3 in Longfield, where homes took an average of 145 days to sell, and DA2 in Dartford, where homes took an average of 134 days to sell.
Here’s the full list below:
- DA1 (Dartford) = 126 days (59 properties)
- DA4 (Dartford) = 128 days (15 properties)
- DA10 (Swanscombe) = 134 days (6 properties)
- DA2 (Dartford) = 134 days (22 properties)
- DA3 (Longfield) = 145 days (14 properties)
- DA9 (Greenhithe) = 155 days (13 properties)