DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Commercial Touch Display Market Research Report by Product, Usage Area, Technology, Resolution, Industry Verticals, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Commercial Touch Display Market size was estimated at USD 32.34 billion in 2021, USD 34.91 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 8.21% to reach USD 51.93 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Commercial Touch Display Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Commercial Touch Display Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Commercial Touch Display Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Commercial Touch Display Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Commercial Touch Display Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Commercial Touch Display Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Commercial Touch Display Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Commercial Touch Display Market?
- High adoption of touchscreen displays in retail, hospitality, healthcare, and transportation verticals
- Dynamic nature of touchscreen displays leads to enhanced customer experience
- Adoption of technologically advanced, energy-efficient, attractive, and high end specification display products
- High costs incurred for customization of touch display devices
- Integration of artificial intelligence in touchscreen display devices
- Adoption of immersive and highly interactive display technologies
- Shifting focus from product-centric to customer-centric approach due to increasing competition and changing customer behavior
- Production of equipment that withstand all weather conditions in outdoor applications
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Baanto International Ltd.
- Barco NV
- BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Crystal Display Systems Ltd
- Egan Visual, Inc.
- Elo Touch Solutions
- GestureTek Inc.
- HORIZON DISPLAY INC.
- Innolux Corporation
- Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Qisda Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Tianma Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Truly Semiconductors Ltd.
- ViewSonic Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ts7d4b