NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–VTS, the commercial real estate industry’s leading technology platform that transforms how strategic decisions are made and executed across the asset lifecycle — today announced it has recognized a number of its top customers with exclusive awards celebrating exceptional use of the VTS Platform in ways that are transforming day-to-day business operations.
The awards were presented at VTS’ global innovation conference, Accelerate, held in New York on May 3 and 4, to an audience of more than 400 of the commercial real estate industry’s most influential executives and thought leaders. Recipients were honored during a ceremony which distinguished customers who are using the VTS platform in an exceptional way.
The award categories and winners were as follows:
Operational Excellence Award
- Awarded to TA Realty
- The Operational Excellence award recognizes a VTS client who has streamlined and centralized their portfolio-wide operations, revolutionizing their day-to-day processes through technology.
Marketing Excellence Award
- Awarded to Rockhill Management
- The Marketing Excellence award honors companies who exemplify innovation in their approach to marketing in the commercial real estate industry.
- Awarded to Brookfield
- The Ten-Excellence award recognizes a VTS client who exemplifies a standout tenant retention and relationship management strategy in the commercial real estate industry.
Data-Driven Excellence Award
- Awarded to RXR
- The Data-Driven Excellence award honors a company who has implemented data across their organization to optimize strategy and management – improving efficiencies across their portfolio.
Rising Star Award
- Awarded to Triovest
- The Rising Star award recognizes first-year VTS clients who’ve shown outstanding performance in rolling out VTS and integrating the platform within their operations.
Digital-First Business Award
- Awarded to Columbia Property Trust
- The Digital-First Business award honors a company who has made significant commitments to transforming their business through digitization – transforming their entire business into a digital-first organization.
Global Excellence Award
- Awarded to CBRE Investment Management
- The Global Excellence award recognizes a VTS client who exemplifies excellence globally through their efforts in digital transformation and innovation to drive growth across their portfolio worldwide.
- Awarded to Manulife
- The Transformation award recognizes global landlords that have transformed their business operations by implementing world-class change management portfolio-wide with technology and digitization at the core.
“We at VTS are thrilled to celebrate this distinguished group of innovative industry leaders who are at the forefront of modernizing operations, investment, and management in commercial real estate,” said Nick Romito, CEO of VTS. “By committing to technology, these owners and operators are transforming their organizations to provide best-in-class service for their customers and are positioning themselves to win in a rapidly changing market.”
Accelerate 2022 featured two days of content, including keynote presentations from distinguished guest speakers and VTS executives, breakout sessions with influential commercial real estate leaders and tech visionaries, VTS user-education content, and networking events. The one-of-a-kind conference brought together innovative executives from around the globe and influential thought leaders to discuss the technologies, trends, and ideas that define modern commercial real estate in what will be a “new normal”. The conference content has been specifically designed to educate members of the C-Suite and senior leasing and asset management executives about the modernization of commercial real estate and how leading companies are adapting their strategies to stay competitive and win.
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s leading technology platform that transforms how strategic decisions are made and executed across the asset lifecycle. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry and delivers data insights and solutions for everyone in commercial real estate to fuel their investment and asset strategy, leasing and marketing automation, property operations, and tenant experience.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Data, VTS Market, VTS Rise, and VTS Lease, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given the real-time market information and executional capabilities to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform globally. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.