Job Title: Associate Director, Project Management
Location: North West, home-based
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000, depending on experience
Fusion Project Management Limited, part of the 3BM Group, an employee-owned, dynamic consultancy practice offering a range of property-related services throughout the UK. We are seeking to appoint an Associate Director (Project Management) to lead on the delivery of a range of construction projects. This newly created post is seen as integral to the expansion of business in the midlands / north of England. As well as taking responsibility for the delivery of existing projects and new projects, the successful candidate will be expected to help expand the client base and services delivery offer.
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least 10-years post qualification experience and be able to demonstrate they have operated at a senior level
- Have considerable experience in the management and delivering of complex capital projects in the education sector
- Be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or similar professional body
- Be able to work under their own initiative
- Be client and quality focused
- Have excellent report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills with experience of dealing with clients at a senior level.
As well as a competitive salary, benefit include:
- 25 days annual leave, increasing annually until limit of 30 days is reached – plus 8 bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Flexible working
- Professional membership fees paid
- Private healthcare scheme
- 5% matched pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Share options and dividends / bonus.
To apply please send your CV to Matthew Hirst at email@example.com in the first instance.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE