Property Administrators are required to join each of our client organisations who are (1) a highly successful property company with an office in Altrincham and (2) a national property consultancy with a Manchester city centre office – both with unrivalled expertise focused across multiple sectors – retail & leisure, industrial, office, residential and development.
The roles have the benefit of providing flexi-working – 3 0r 4 days office based, 1 or 2 days working from home. These roles will perform a key function in managing internal/external reporting accurately and as per deadlines whilst also considering any efficiencies or improvements that can be made.
N.B. A detailed Job Description is available upon request, suffice to say:-
- Experienced Property Administrator
- Previous experience of working in a commercial property environment and knowledge of numerous commercial property sectors and associated leases.
- Prior experience in data management systems: Argus Enterprise preferred but not essential
- Experienced in Microsoft packages to at least intermediate level with an emphasis on Word, Excel, and Power point
- Attention to detail, possessing the ability to learn new procedures quickly and be able to juggle multiple job functions.
- Previous experience of working with and coordinating multiple key stakeholders in a fast paced and busy environment
- Confidence and ability to coordinate both internal and external parties to meet deadlines
- Organised team player with a ‘can do’ approach
- Able to demonstrate adaptability and lateral thinking
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salary up to £30,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Hybrid working from home up to 2 days per week
- Hours 37.5
- and much, much more…..
Both clients offer real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional, and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join a true market leader.
To apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information, quoting REF: AK18903
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the Northwest and beyond. Our directors’ hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.