Tekedia Institute unveils a new program: “Tekedia Town Hall and Consultancy with Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe“. It is a live program which takes place on Zoom. It focuses on business strategies, mechanisms, models, frameworks, etc, which companies of all sizes can deploy to win new markets and territories.
Like the ancestral town halls, it is designed to be unit-, department- or company-wide with Prof Ekekwe as a guest. The overriding objective is to provide a platform where companies can get insights from an external thought-leader, helping them to refine, upgrade and execute their missions better.
Indeed, as the global economy is being rattled and redesigned due to many factors, this program will help your organization deepen capabilities to survive and thrive, despite any economic upheaval. We have developed playbooks and protocols which your team will find useful in your operations.
Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA which begins June 6, 2022. Save big with many other benefits when you register by May 28. Cost is N60,000 or $140 for the 12-week program.
The program will run for three hours on Zoom. Prof Ekekwe will make a presentation for 60 minutes with specific focus on the client’s sector. The subsequent minutes will be for Questions/Answers and interactive engagements with the participants. We expect the conversations to focus on the frictions and wins the company is experiencing. Tekedia Institute will provide perspectives, drawing from our practical industry and academic experiences.
To learn more and register your company, go here and pay N450,000 naira (or US$1,000). Once done, our team will send you a calendar to pick a time for the session.
Events: Tekedia has the following events scheduled:
Topic: Business and Personal Economy Scenario Mapping During Economic Upheaval
ASUU Strike Batch Tekedia CollegeBoost Graduation
- Tekedia CollegeBoost Batch Graduation
- Tuesday, May 31 2022 at 7pm WAT
- Zoom link in the CollegeBoost board
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.