Kiavi’s bridge, or fix-and-flip, loans make it easy to purchase and rehab investment properties with flexible, short-term financing and Kiavi’s rental loans make it easy to invest in rental properties with long-term financing options. The new markets provide opportunity to REIs to expand and scale their business.
According to Birmingham Business Journal, Alabama’s business climate is ranked among the best in the nation, with the median home value considerably lower than the national average. Other key facts about Alabama’s housing market include:
- Median rent in Alabama has increased 12.1% in the last year.
- Mobile is the sixth-best city to flip homes in America due to its high market potential, low renovation costs and high quality of life.
- Huntsville, Alabama’s third-largest city, has a younger population compared to the national average which is a great indicator for the market’s future. With a median rent of $1,000 and being listed as the 18th best city to flip houses in the nation, it is a great market to invest in.
- Realtor.com ranks Birmingham, Alabama as one of the top 25 housing markets for 2022 with a combined sales and price growth of 13.7%.
Arkansas is the second most affordable state to live in. Its diverse population, robust economy and its natural beauty make it an attractive destination. Key highlights about the best markets to invest in Arkansas include:
- Little Rock is one of the major markets in Arkansas ranking as the 22 best cities to flip houses in.
- Bentonville, AR, expects to see a 24% price increase in homes in the next three years.
The Wisconsin real estate market continues to grow. In 2021, the median value of a single-family residential property saw an increase of about 34%. Due to improving economic indicators and a lack of existing inventory, supply and demand fundamentals have increased prices for nearly a decade. Some key facts about the Wisconsin housing market include:
- Milwaukee is the third-most densely populated metro area in the Midwest, just behind Chicago and Detroit. The real estate market in Milwaukee has been described as an unstoppable force.
- Waiting lists to rent are not unusual with renter occupied homes accounting for 56% of total occupied housing units in the metropolitan area.
Kiavi’s expansion into Alabama, Arkansas and Wisconsin closely follows its entry into Indiana and Kansas this year. Kiavi now operates in 32 States and Washington, D.C.
For more information, click here.
Kiavi uses the power of data and technology to bring lending for real estate investors into the digital age. Through Kiavi’s digital platform, real estate investors are empowered to make smarter decisions, gain access to funding faster, and scale their business. Founded in 2013 Kiavi, formerly known as LendingHome, has grown to become one of the largest lenders to real estate investors in the United States. The company is committed to helping customers revitalize approximately $25 trillion worth of aged U.S. housing stock and provide move-in ready homes and rental housing for millions of Americans1 across the country. For more information, visit www.kiavi.com, and follow us on Twitter. NMLS ID #1125207
1We define aged housing stock as homes over 30 years old from the original construction date. U.S. Census Bureau, American Housing Survey, 2019
SOURCE Kiavi Inc.