Sales and profits at GSK (LSE: GSK) beat
expectations in the second quarter of 2023, with the firm
reporting respectively a 4% and 8% increase from the same period
of last year.
Britain’s second-largest drugmaker took in £7.2
billion ($9.2 billion) sales for the period, with £2.2 billion in
profit, leading to an adjusted earnings per share (EPS) result of
Headquartered in West London, GSK has a broad
range of products,…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space for a week. If you are already a registered user please login. If your trial has come to an end, you can subscribe here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analyses and commentary from our global network of life sciences reporters.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily news bulletin, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to industry-leading news, commentary and analysis in pharma and biotech.
• Updates from clinical trials, conferences, M&A, licensing, financing, regulation, patents & legal, executive appointments, commercial strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotech.
• Monthly in-depth briefings on Boardroom appointments and M&A news.
• Choose from a cost-effective annual package or a flexible monthly subscription.